ALL SAINTS’ SUNDAY November 4th
All Saints’ Sunday is a time to recognize, honor and memorialize those in our Broadway United Methodist Church family who have upheld their commitment to the Lord through faithful service to the Church.
The following guidelines are to determine those to be recognized on this important day on the Christian calendar.
- Current members of Broadway Church who have attended regularly.
- Current members of Broadway Church who could not attend regularly due to illness or distance. Consideration shall be given to the length of absence whether family members will attend the All Saints’ Sunday observance.
- Former members whose spiritual influence is still felt within the Broadway Church family. Consideration shall be given as to whether family members will attend the All Saints’ Sunday observance.
- Those persons who are not members of Broadway but were presently active in the life of our local church at the time of their deaths. Consideration shall be given if illness has kept them from attending.
- Former pastors of Broadway Church.
Discretion in working within these guidelines shall lie with the Pastor.